Can you believe that we have a five year old now! She is growing up so fast and even though Kurt is getting old, I'm still retaining my youthful looks (yeah I wish). Anyways, we can't believe our 'bubba' is five! We had a party for her and some of her friends at a local park and I do have pictures of those but they are on our SLR Camera for which I can't seem to find the cord that connects it to the computer, so that I can download the pictures. The pictures above show the morning of her birthday opening her presents from us. She had a blast and Kurt and I (along with a good friend of ours) had a great time putting together her party. We love our Abbigail!
So that you get to know Abbigail a bit more, here are just a few of the many things we love about her:
She is a total Daddy's girl. I love that her and Kurt have a special bond. He is her comfort when she gets "owies" (hope that's right), her cuddles and kisses at a moments notice, her source of laughter and most of all, he is her 'Best Buddy'. It's a bond I hope only grows stronger! She has caught the "Bieber Fever", we have his CD's in the stereo player of the car and it's the only thing she and Daisy want to listen to. All we want to do is throw it out the window, but we can't because it makes her so completely happy. I don't know why we parents do it to ourselves and purchase these things but as I've mentioned, it makes her happy and we love seeing her happy. She most recently has started riding without training wheels. No help whatsoever from either of us, she taught herself one day. It amazes us what that girl can do. She loves to dance and I have to admit, this girl has rhythm. It's so fun watching her get her groove on. We'll sometimes have impromptu dances in the lounge with the music turned up loud, forgetting that our neighbors are probably annoyed at us right about then. She loves being involved with everything, from helping us whenever she can, being the best big sister ever or playing outside with her friends. She's always right amongst it all!
We are so blessed to have her in our family. She brings so much joy into our lives we don't know what we would do without her.
No comments:
Post a Comment