Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Don't Let This Cute Face Fool You......


Yeah I said it! Don't let this handsome face fool you, especially after last nights episode.  Right now, this little man is sound asleep and both Kurt and I are walking zombies.  This fella kept us up most of the night!  There must be some in-built gene into all parents, especially mothers who are able to be up most of the night and some-what function the next day.  Believe me, I know all too well that it happens!  It would be so good to slip back under those bed covers with him and sleep the morning away but alas, like most of you out there you have other children to tend to and homes to clean.  I give a huge amount of credit to all parents who can function that way almost everyday.  Hopefully, it's a one off thing with Massey and he gets back into a regular schedule (who am I kidding, right) but for now, I will raise my fist in defeat at the lack of sleep but continue to shower you our son with all the love and affection you so deserve because we love you more than you will know.  And don't forget son, we would do it again if we had to because we have to!  See, as I said it would be nice to go back to sleep but right now I need to wipe someones snot hanging from their nose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment