| We just wanted to share with you a little tidbit about our Daisy. She has really grown into one hilarious child (among the other things we love about her) but her comedic chops have really shone through. She makes us laugh on a daily basis by the things she says and does. Here are some of the random things our beautiful daughter has said: "Mummy, I love Justin Bieber, I want to kiss him on the lips and show him my arms", "Mum, Mum, I can't see out of my eyes, turn the light on" (this is her asking if I can turn the light on for her because it was dark). Mum, get the camera, I want to take a picture of my friends on the TV. She is also such a huge help, will put dishes in the sink, will pick up toys without complaint, is so loving and thoughtful of others, especially her siblings but she is one funny, sassy little girl whom we love and adore! We love us some Daisy! |
|
| | | | | | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment