Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day At Kindergarten






Check it out, we have someone in Kindergarten.  That's right people - Abbigail is now attending Kindy!  She did so well going to school for the first time, it was more myself and Kurt that were a little unsteady.  So far she is enjoying it and making new friends.  She has a few boys in her class that live in the same quad as us, so she felt better knowing a few people already but over the last week or so she has really branched out with meeting new people.  She loves her teacher, Mrs Werner, who is the sweetest thing and is learning so much already.  It's sometimes hard to get her to talk about what she did at school either because she wants to go do something else or she can't remember.  Eventually though, she'll tell us all about her day which usually involves a lot of talk about playing on the playground.  She does love showing us her school work and enjoys doing her homework. I just hope she keeps it up right through High School. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Abbigail to tell me all about her day in kindy. I remember some of my day's in kindy. My favourite time was meeting new friends and playing in the playground and also art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still cant believe she's in kindergarten. Crazy! Sawyer's first day was today. :)

    ReplyDelete