This lil fella has blessed our lives immensely. He turned 1 on August 9th. We had a small party with our family for him. As you can see from the above pictures, he scored himself a car and got to eat cake to his hearts content. He isn't walking quite yet, hopefully soon for our sake. He, for some odd reason loves pulling at hair. Even better he'll twist it around his fingers, stick his thumb in his mouth and suck on it. It's gross and we have no idea why he loves doing that but he does! He is a definite "Momma's Boy" and I don't mind as I love those small moments I get with him. He adores his sisters, as they adore him also. If he wants to be heard, he'll scream till he gets what he wants and that is usually to be feed or held.
Oh that is so awesome to hear that chubby checks had a awesome b-day. Wish I was there to celebrate him turning 1. Don't worry little man I'll be there very soon to give you lots of hugs and kisses to make up for me not being there.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday little guys! I can't believe our babies are/almost one! Craziness! But so fun! I can't wait for them to see each other next... they'll be the best of amigos!
ReplyDelete