"It will change your life" - that's the phrase a wise friend told us, if or when we were to purchase a Blendtec Blender. I had put off the thought of buying one for a little while, seeing as though it can become expensive and we already had a blender, that although it wasn't great it still worked. You know the kind of blender that you have to jam a wooden spoon into, to get things going. It was even better when you had to do that process about five or six times before the desired smoothie was ready to drink.
The other day I had been craving a smoothie pretty bad. You ladies would know (or men) that desired hunger for something you want and you can't be satisfied until you get it. The said craving is usually mutiplied 10 fold when you are pregnant (and no I am not pregnant). But it was that kind of craving. I get out our blender, went grocery shopping for the ingredients, came home and put everything into the blender to make my smoothie, pushed the button to get it going and the blender did not work! Ahhhh! Well, low and behold I had a minor tantrum because of it! In the end I had to borrow a blender from a kind friend to make my smoothie. Long story short, my loving and awesome husband saw the events unfold and in a jiffy, purchased me a Blendtec Blender. It has definitely changed my life! I can put that wooden spoon away, throw out that blasted blender and enjoy in the very short amount of time, a delicious smoothie (and more). Let those cravings be satisfied! My only advice (if you choose to take it or leave it) purchase a decent blender and I'm not saying buy a Blendtec, at least buy a decent blender so you don't eventually end up in the same situation as I was.
Anyways, there's my pointless tangent. I just wanted to share that bit of news with you. I would've had a picture to show for it but I'm not tech savvy and can't for some reason work out how to post pictures off the internet of it. So put your imagination to good use!
No comments:
Post a Comment